Economy / Budget Rs. 1600/- sq.ft
|Foundation||RCC Framed structure size of the pit 4'0”x4’0”x4'0 " subjects to structural|
|Basement||Ground level up to 3’Height|
|Roof Height||10’ height|
|Column||Column rod 6nos /4nos- 16mm & 12 mm dia - TMT Bars Column pedal rods 10mm dia - TMT stirrups 8mm dia @6*c/c|
|Beam||Plinth Beam rod 4nos - 12mm dia - TMT Bars.|
|Lintel||Cut lintel with sunshade.|
|Roof Beam||Roof Beam rod 6nos / 4nos - 12 mm dia - TMT Bars 1’x9’, long span change the size different (Technical use)|
|Roof Slab||10mm & 8mm Dia bar ISI TMT Cement concrete Ratio 1:2:4 For Concealed Beam 12mm rod Roof Thickness 4” As per design requirement.|
|Brick work||Brick work Outer wall 9” (And 4.5” wall wherever required) thick Inner wall 4.5” cement mortar 1:6.|
|Plastering||Cement Mortar 1:5 & 1:4 Smooth wall Finish.|
|Main Door||Main door will be provided with Good quality Gana Teak wood frame with, Teak main door with heavy duty Brass hinges, with Laxshmi Lock. Door Frame size to be 5”x3” - 3’6”x7’.|
|Bedroom doors||Door frame size to be 3’0”x7’, other doors in 2’6”x7’ size 4”x3” wood frames and with semi-solid flush shutter with both sides commercial ply, Finished with 2 coats of Synthetic enamel paint, Necessary tower bolts, all drops doorstopper, handles and lock for bedroom doors.|
|Bath room door||pvc|
|Windows||Gana Teak (Second) wood frame and shutters with MS grill and Hinges two coat or enamel painted (10mm square rods rod) inclusive of pin-headed glass of 4mm thick.|
|Ventilator||Gana Teak (Second) wood frames with fixed glazed louvers and MS guard bars in toilets with provision for exhaust fan in toilet and Kitchen.|
|Flooring||2’x2’ Nano vitrified tiles Basic cost of tile Rs.40/-Sq.ft with 4” skirting.|
|Bath room||Flooring - Antisked tiles & Walls - Dado Designed tiles with border and modern pattern up to 7’ height on walls, @ Cost Rs.30/-Sq.ft|
|Lofts & Shelf||Bedroom and Kitchen as per client requirement. (1 side loft per room , max shelf size 3’6’’x7’ for per room)|
|Kitchen Top||RCC platform and Black colour granite with nosing and single bowl Stainless Steel Sink with be provided and 4’0” height plain colour ceramic tiles above the platform.|
|Grills||M.S.Grill work for all windows with 12mm square bars Normal design.|
|Hand Rails||Staircase hand rails will be SS pipes to a height of 2’6” to 3’ from the floor level and staircase with tile finishing.|
|Glasset||IWC/EWC White Color Basic Model|
|Parapet wall||Wall thick 4.5” height 3’|
|Taps||Half turn standard model steel taps will be provided.|
|Pipes||Good quality C.P.V.C branded pipes for hot and cold water all Concealed, with portable water line in bath room shower area and kitchen, chamber to chamber pipes 4” P.V.C|
|Floor mounted EWC/IWC for toilet||1|
|(OR)One IWC for common toilet||1|
|2 in 1 Wall Mixer||1|
|Kitchen - long body Bibcock||2|
|Kitchen Exhaust fan Provision||1|
|Electric Pipes & Cables||Good quality modular ordinary, copper wiring with ISI brand concealed in walls with fire resistance with 40A rotary type phase change over unit and inverter wiring included (orbit wire and anchor switch).|
|Paint||Internal - Putty + Primer + Internal Emultion (Asian Putty or Birla Putty, Asian Paint 2Coats)|
|External||One Coat White cement + External Emulsion paint “ACE” (2 Coats), Celling - Finished White cement one coat Emulsion two coats. Doors, windows, acrylic putty with two coat Enamel paint (Asian). Grill two Coat Enamel paint.|
The Extra work if the land lord require will be chargeable
- Weathering course with pressed clay tiles will be provided over brick jelly lime concrete per Sqft Rs.125/-
- Extra Bathroom in terrace
- Compound wall per Sqft Rs.1550/- (Height 5ft)
- Elevation and Texture paint work.
- Architectural elevation
- Safety gate
- OHT of 1000 Liters capacity
- Bore well with Motor extra
- Eb cable, Eb main board, Eb bill.
- Approval cost extra
- Septic Tank 10k L- 1 lakh
- Sump 6k L – 1 lakh 50 thousand
Following Materials will be used:
|Cement||cement (RAMCO, DECCAN, ZUARI, PENNA) 43 grade or 53 grade (Technical use)|
|Sand||M-sand (rough or nice)|
|Paints||for interior asian tractor emulsion (per Liter Rs.150/-) exterior asian ace emulsion (per Liter Rs.200/-)|
|Main Door||Ghana teak wood|
|Bedroom door||Second grade Teak wood frame with Flush door laminated design.|
|Window||Second grade Teak wood/upvc sliding|
|Taps||Aqua or parryware basic model will be used|
|Glassets||white Parryware / Hind ware or Equivalent|
|Wires||Orbit or Equivalent|
|Switches||Anchor roma or Equivalent.|
|Bricks||Good Quality Chamber Bricks|
|Rods||GBR ,ARS, Amman fe500|
General point to inform:
- We accept the full co-operation from client
- We will make a documentation for the work
- We request the Client to satisfy us in financial flow
- No hidden Charges
- We Measure only tiles outer side of the roof which is multiple with the cost of construction
- Extra charges will be claimed only if the work is not mentioned in the documentation and that particular work is done.
- Client should not claim for the reason such as act of God, non-available of material.
- No changes should be done by the client or else should be done at consideration and technical feasibility.
- Interior Work not included.
- From existing ground level ground floor finish level will be 3’0” height.
- Quantities and Measurement provided are tentative. Any variation will be claimed extra as per actual as per the item rate basic.
- Any other item other than the Quote will be charged actual + 15% over heads.
- Any extra items will be mutually decided and finalized before execution.
Note:The above mentioned contractual amount excludes the charges for providing electricity/meters and other ancillaries.
|GF Build up Area||x 1800(rate per sqft)|
|FF Build up Area||x 1800|
|Head Room||x 1500|
|Compound wall RFT|
|Total Amount Rs|
|Particulars||% of Total Cost||Amount (Rs)|
|At the time of Signing Agreement||10%|
|On Completion of Basement||15%|
|On Completion of Ground Floor Roof Slab||15%|
|On Completion of First Floor Roof Slab||15%|
|On Completion of Second Floor Roof Slab||15%|
|On Completion of brickwork & plastering||10%|
|On Completion of Flooring||10%|
|On Completion of Painting Internal & External||5%|
|At the time of handling over||5%|